Mettler Toledo PG5002-S DeltaRange
When precision, accuracy and reliability are required, the Precision Balance PG5002-S DeltaRange offers you the best of all three. Be that the movable fine range or the MonoBloc weighing cell for highest weighing performance under any circumstances.
The chemically resistant housing and chassis construction, the stainless steel weighing pan of 165 x 165 and the permanent overload protection show that this balance is designed for hard daily use. Features such as the built-in RS232-C interface or the Fully Automatic Calibration/Adjustment FACT make the PG5002-S DeltaRange an ideal precision balance for daily use in research laboratories and production areas, where accurate and reproducible results are important.
Features and Benefits
- DeltaRange: The PG5002-S DeltaRange, with its movable fine range of 1000 g and higher resolution (0.01 g), enables you to weigh or add small amounts in large vessels or samples.
- MonoBloc Technology: Guarantees best weighing performance and is extreme reliable due to high mechanical integration.
- Automatic Calibration (FACT): For reproducible results, recommended when working with a QM system (GLP/GMP/ISO).
- VFD-Display: Gives you best contrast and readability under all circumstances.
- DeltaTrac: Analog filling guide, shows at a glance how much of the total weighing capacity is used, regardless of the weight value actually displayed.
- RS232-C interface: For connection with systems and computer controlled applications as well with printer, auxiliary display and other peripherals.
- Advanced weighing: Applications like Piece counting, simple formula weighing and animal weighing are already built-in.
- Valuable options: Differential weighing software, extra-high draft shield, LocalCAN Universal Interface for multiple connection, printers, auxiliary display, anti-theft device and more.
- Approved version: All PG-S balances are also available in certified version.
|Maximum capacity:||1000 g / 5100 g|
|Readability:||0.01 g / 0.1 g|
|Taring range:||0...5100 g|
|Repeatability:||0.008 g / 0.03 g|
|Linearity:||± 0.02 g / 0.05 g|
|Stabilization time [typical]:||1...2 s|
|Adjustment with internal weights:||FACT (fully automatic self-calibration)|
|Adjustment with external weights:||2000/3000/4000/5000 g|
|Sensitivity (temperature drift):||± 3 ppm/°C|
|Sensitivity (long-term stability):||± 0.0030 %|
|Interfaces:||RS-232C, Sub-D 9 pin|
|Size of weighing pan:||165x165 mm|
|Dimensions:||226x95x360 mm (WxDxH)|